Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Tiramisu soup

Tiramisu soup

Tiramisu soup
Ingredients
Curd cheese 4 ounces
Cream cheese 8 ounces
Icing sugar 4 tbsp heaped
Fresh cream whipped 8 ounces
Grated chocolate 1 cup
Coco powder to dust
Sponge cake of 2 eggs
Ingredients Coffee liquid
Coffee 2 tbsp leveled
Water 1 cup
Sugar 2 tbsp
Method
Beat both the cheese together with icing sugar till smooth and coffee liquid 2 to 3 tbsp, fold in half cup of fresh cream whipped and ¼ cup of grated chocolate in small individual serving bowl spread 1 layer of sponge, cut with cutter into round, soaked with coffee liquid, spread with cheese mixture, put second layer of cake, drizzle with coffee liquid, then cheese filling, put the 3rd final slice of cake, again drizzle with coffee liquid top with whipped cream, decorate with grated chocolate and dust with coco powder. Serve chilled.

4 comments:

  1. Wonderfull. I cannot resist, I'm going to prepare it.! Thank you very much

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks so beautiful and I love the flavors going on. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is my all time favorite recipe. Thanks for sharing. Caffeine flavor makes it even more tasty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello everyone, I have been suffering from herpes virus since 2017. During the first year the OB was all over my body was type 1 and 2 was using famciclovir and valacyclovir to control the OBs. Was always feeling bad and needed a cure, went on web and saw about Chief Dr Lucky I saw a testimonies of someone who has been cured from genital warts and another with Cancer by Chief Dr Lucky so I wrote to Chief Dr Lucky telling him about my herpes virus he told me not to worry that i was going to be cured I was happy, well after all the procedures and remedy given to me by him, few weeks later i started experiencing changes all over me as assured by him. After some time i went to my doctor to confirm if i have been finally free from the virus oh it was real. hepatitis, genital wart, herpes/STDs and diabetes. you can email him on> chiefdrlucky@gmail.com or WhatsApp +2348132777335 
    Http://facebook.com/chiefdrlucky
    Https://chiefdrluckyherbaltherapy.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete